DataSphere, headquartered in Bellevue, WA, is the leading provider of hyperlocal web technologies and sales solutions for media companies.Â Gerry Langeler is on the board.
- Belo Stations Go Hyperlocal with DataSphere - TV NewsCheck, November 8, 2012
- DataSphere announces $8M in new financing - TechFlash, March 13, 2012
- DataSphere's Cowan On How TV Stations Are Going Hyperlocal Online - Streetfight Magazine, November 10, 2011
- Seattle's Fisher Communications sees big jump in online ad sales - TechFlash, November 7, 2011
- Growth spurt continues at DataSphere - GeekWire, April 18, 2011
- The hyperlocal news effort that's bigger than Patch - lostremote, September 9, 2010
- DataSphere raises $10M from OVP and others, plans to hire 150 - TechFlash, September 9, 2010